WHY APPLY TO PAR EXCELLENCE?
« Get the opportunity to expand your leadership skills.
« Learn how to manage your own small business.
« Acquire all basic formal dining service skills (no experience needed).
« Meet important people in the industry and get a chance for networking.
« Receive a scholarship.
« Gain prestige among the College’s Faculty and Staff.
« Establish long-lasting friendships.
« At the beginning of every Fall/Spring Semester at the Conrad N. Hilton college, we will pass out the applications for the students at the Hilton Organization Fair.
« Once you get the application, please fill out and turn it in by our deadline
« Our General Manager will reach out to you regarding interviews' date and time
« We will notify you if you the result after all of the applicants' interviews
« Must be a full time student
« Must be able to attend training sessions for 2 hours per week
- Cumulative G.P.A. of at least 3.00
- 12 credit hours at UH
- Must be willing to commit time and energy to Par Excellence for at least 3 semesters
- Cumulative G.P.A. of at least 3.25
- 9 credit hours at UH (enrolled)
- Must be willing to commit time and energy to Par Excellence for at least 2 semesters
PAR EXCELLENCE OFFERS TWO TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
1) A full scholarship of $600 for Par Excellence members who complete an amount of 40 work- hours
2) A half scholarship of $300 for Par Excellence members who complete an amount of 20 work-hours
*Par Excellence trainees do not receive any scholarship during his/her training semester